Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cute Butts!

We got to go to Lake Michigan while at my mom and dads.  It was nice but I still love the ocean.  I miss not being able to go this year, being that we kept our travels more local to save on gas.  I do miss those traveling days to other states.  We were able to see and do so much.  Poor Lillie who hasn't been hardly any where compared to Autumn (34 different states).  Oh well.  I think God is Taking our Ministry in a new direction. ( more to come on this)  We will miss the traveling as a family.

Were in our last few weeks of everyday programing.  Then were down to just weekends through October.  Then down to hardly anything.  The life of evangelist.  No now wants you during the Holidays!  Feast and Famine!  But God is Faithful! 

0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP