Sunday, November 9, 2008

A savings of 75%!

Today I spent $36.03 for 67 items.  I thought I did great!   
I had a savings of 75%


It's funny to me that we have food coming out our ears!  Paul told me the other day, "I wish we had something to eat!" LOL!  I use to shop week to week, never buying name brand.  That is except for Ketchup, Mayo, Cheese and few others, those you just don't do in off brand!  Yuck! Paul thinks we could go 2 months or more without buying a thing!  We'll, milk of course.  

This summer we purchased a 1/2 of free range beef and this fall a 1/2 of hog.  This should last the whole  year.   We are so set for winner.  Which feels so good.  Because of our job as Traveling Evangelist we are without a steady income in the winter.  I'm so grateful for my friend J.J. who taught me how to do this.  I stocked up this summer and I'm ready to hibernate! LOL!

4 I love Comments!!:

Alexia

That's really awesome! Mom just bought a cow and pig - it saves alot for us!

SimplyTamiK

That is a good trip girl! :)

Shelley

dude thats a lot of oil! LOL

Drea

OW AND SHELLEY WAS ME! LOL I WAS WORKING ON HER TEMPLATE

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP