Monday, November 9, 2009

The Junk Stores

While in Tennessee every year I can't wait to take a trip to the junk store, at least that's what they call them down here. There are a few of these stores in the city of Etowah. They are acutally like a salvage store.

These stores contain damaged packaging or returned items from stores like Target, Walmart, Kmart... you name it!


As you can see you have to dig to find your treasures! You end up breaking a few nails and get yourself a little dirty but it is well worth it!


These isles of bins were 3 items for $2.00, you cannot pass this up!


I would say that this is my best treasure find for the day! I already started to open stuff in the car for the girls when I relized that I needed to take a photo. These Fashion Polly's were in the 3 items for $2.00. I found five of these, actually Pastor Paul found these! A few of them had a few missing pieces but it was well worth it. The polly case I got was new for only $2.50.

I got several other great items that I put away for stocking stuffers for Christmas. Oh, ya... Littlest pets set of (4) for $3.00. You can't beat these deals! I love these stores!! If you're ever in that area you've gotta go.




6 I love Comments!!:

The Little Miss

great deals@!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

LLJ

How FUN!
Leanne

Amy W

I forgot about the junk stores in TN!! I've only been to one that I remember... You found some really great deals!!

wife.mom.nurse

That is so cool!

You are the best bargain finder that I know :)

Angie

Why don't we have these types of stores up here? I want to go!

Jess

Hey Jessica, I just wanted to return the favor and visit you. I'm so glad I did! I'm originally from TN, but didn't have any cool stores like this near me. That place looks like fun to me!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP