Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Snack for the Night


Pau thanked (sarcastically) me for the yummy desert I made for the family tonight! lol  I worked real hard, a whole 45 seconds in the microwave!  I took a fraction longer because I had to put the vanilla ice cream and hot fudge on top!

I got these today for a quarter at Meijer.  They are 10 for $10 and I had a $.75 coupon!  Trust me they are not worth the whole buck (sale price) nor the full price of $2.25!!  They are worth the quarter thou.


Summer is in full swing!! Autumn's last day of school is tomorrow, only because we are taking her out a day early to head to Hillsdale to Camp Michindo (Michigan Illinois Ohio).  What a treat, the girls are so excited.  It looks like this year we are speaking at 6 different camps.   Two less than last year, looks like we are slowing down! ha!  Camps are our passion, we love to speak at camps.   We are looking forward to a many children's lives being changed in coming to know Jesus.




0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP