Saturday, December 1, 2007

About Me




My name is Jessica, I'm starting a blog and I have no idea what I'm doing.  Bear with me, I'm a terrible speller!

I'm 30 Years old and have been married for 11 years. I have two girls. Autumn who is 7 and Lillie who is 15 month. I know... Wow... 6 years, 3 months and 1 day apart!

My husband Paul and I have a non-profit business. servanthands.info We've been traveling for 7 years As children Evangelist doing programs at Churches, camps and schools. We've ministered to tens of thousands of children and families. We have several of those large inflatable games, sno-cone and cotton candy. And the list goes on. Needless to say birthdays are a blast! So Far we've been to 35 different states. We love to visit the Zoo in different Cities.

My husband Paul, well... He's a crazy man. It's true he escapes from straight jackets. It's one of his messages to children that we don't have to live in bondage. He's also a very talented artist and a very gifted speaker. I wish I could be like him.

This is my daughter Autumn. She is full of zeal and creative like her dad. She want to learn how to do some clowning. She 7 years old and is in 2nd grade. She very much a people person like her daddy. She loves Fashion Polly's and riding her bike with the neighbor boys.

Lillie, The difficult child! Not really, seams it's just for her mommy. We taught both of our children to sign as babies Autumn at this age was signing probably about 100 words, Lillie is at about 40 words. She loves Signing Time Videos! Signingtime.com She's also a baby fanatic, she loves dolls and frozen peas.







1 I love Comments!!:

Stephanie

Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to reading about your "adventures" on the road.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP