Friday, September 26, 2008

A Post for My Mom

My mom & dad are going to Cambodia November 4-16.  She was asked to head up a group and go over a do children's ministry and give the children a special Christmas.  There are 8 people going on this trip.  Mom and Dad's trip is already payed for. The are looking for Donation for the children.  There going back into the villages where kids don't even have underwear.  To have a pair of underwear is like finding gold.  If you would like to help, please send donations or gifts to:


Living Word Church of God
c/o Denice Davis
8751 Highland
Watervliet, MI  49098

You will receive a tax receipt at the end of the year.

She is looking for any trinket toys:  yo-yo's, jump ropes, Hotwheel or Matchbox Cars, Colorbooks, (has plenty of cryans) necklaces, bracets... the list goes on anything small that you can find on clerance.

You can also feed a child and buy school supplies for $5.00 per child.

Thanks for helping kids.

1 I love Comments!!:

SimplyTamiK

I have a case of "wedding" bubbles. I'm not sure if they want those though due to the weight (MAJOR restrictions on weight with the airlines and cost if it's over). If she'd like just a few, I'd be happy to ship them to her, otherwise...I can get them to you. :) Let me know- Tami

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP