Saturday, October 4, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

We were at Pets Mart, when lillie says " Mom I poop"

I say,  "Do You have to go Potty?"
I turn around and Lillie face shows that is is already going and she grunts " I going right now!"
"OK", I said, "You do that."
In the mean time everyone else in the isle is laughing.

We were Kohls tonight.  I was looking for a pair of jeans.  I hate shopping for this reason.  I'm a short people, can you  please me me some pants that are not to looooooong.  I don't think its to much to ask. 

While in the dressing room with the girls, Autumn says " Your leg and butt is kind a crinkly!"
I guess I never looked at it that way.  My how our bodies have changed since children.  LOL!!

2 I love Comments!!:

Created For His Glory

Oh my goodness! lol! That is TOO FUNNY!!!

I love the look of your new blog :)

Anonymous

That is hilarious!!! That is why I do not take Emily into the dressing room with me!! Once, I told Emily that she would look like me when she grows up and she said "oh, you mean fat?"
Julie

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP