Monday, October 6, 2008

She's getting it!!

We'll Lou is 26 months.  She's only showed some interest in the potty.  We've had it out since she was 18 mo.  After her 2nd birthday we tried panties a few times.  She peed right through them (unlike her sister)  She did not care if she was wet.   I can't believe autumn was trained at 22 months.  We'll this week it happen.  Not much coaching at all.  At home we wear panties.   Most days she may have 1 accident..  She may tinkle a little but catch herself and run to the potty. I give it 2 more weeks and I think we'll have it.



Passy!!  Our favorite!!  I'm not sure when we'll work on this.  It's for the peace of the household & and the car!  We'll and for mom!  She only has it when she sleeps and when she rides in the car.  She knows that when she gets out of her bed to lay it on her pillow.  And when we get out of the car to put it in the cup holder.  It's all me... I'm not ready yet.  We have an out of state trip to Tennessee in November.  I can't be rid of it yet.  Maybe after Christmas?


At Autumns dance class tonight, the blinds were open for parents to watch for the fist time. She's had 4 class' thus far.  She's leaning how to shake her bootie!  LOL!  Not sure how I feel about that.  But the girl does have rhythm!  She's loving her Jazz Class.  (I'm hoping she'll be able to teach me some motions to my new songs for summer.)

3 I love Comments!!:

Nerissa Standish

SO COOL

Nerissa Standish

PASSYES I COULD NOT TAKE ONE BECOUSE I GOT SICK IN MY LOUNGS

Alexia

Maybe Lou can teach Noah a thing or two...he refuses to even look at the potty - unless he's flushing screwdrivers LOL

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP