Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blessing Alert!

I sure do love it when the Lord provides not only for my family but just for my girls.  Some of you know that I was blessed with a great seasonal job.  I know the the Lord gave me this job 8 years ago, He knew that this job would provide for us during our slow time in ministry.   We however didn't know way back than that we would go full time into ministry totally relaying on God to make ends meet. (not relaying on the church)  Saying that...


Yesterday I was given $300 dollars in Limited Too cash to go shopping for Autumn for Christmas, and Lillie was give several sooooo cute outfits for Gymboree.

Blessing like this have happen on several occasions and God always amazes me! 

I've been singing this kids song for the last 2 weeks!

The LORD God is a sun and shield: He give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. Psalms 84: 11-12


I thank you Lord for your many blessing on my family and your faithfulness to provide.  To walk by faith is truly a blessing!

1 I love Comments!!:

Alexia

That's so awesome! The same has been happening in my household (I just keep forgetting to blog about it LOL) God is surprising!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP