Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally a good deal

Today I went with a few friends to the Grocery Store. Their kids are in kind-garden so they have the mornings to do running.  Usually once a week we all run to the grocery store together. I only had an extra $20 if that to spend, so here is what I got for $5.57.  Look closely my blogger friends. That included my milk!


It's about time it feels like there have been no good deal in a long time.  I saved  90% on my total bill this morning.  Kroger has their buy 10 participating items get $5.00 off.  If you have the coupons for these items you can't go wrong.  Also this week K-mart is doubling coupons up to $2.00 that make $4 .00 off items.  

Happy shopping!

3 I love Comments!!:

Alexia

WOW! That's really good!

lace

No place around here doubles coupons and if they do it's only to $1. You live in a great area for coupons.

Dyer Family

You crack me up! I love to share my deals with Kyle, but I've never thought to share it with my fellow bloggers! Well, I thought I'd let you know that I've been reading your blog for a bit now. I finally signed up to be a follower of yours!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP