Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gentle Giant



I have'nt post in a while about Enoch. I watched my brothers boys this evening. 
Joel who is 25 months loves Enoch. They played so good together.  
Watch this video. This just shows the South African Boerboel's temperament.  
They are great with kids! He weights 100 pounds
right now and still growing!:O

3 I love Comments!!:

lace

He's getting big.

Alexia

If I could afford it I would get a huge dog like that. Mom's poor little lapdog hates when the boys play with him LOL They really need an animal that can take the abuse.

littlemama

That is so funny!! I think we need that type of dog. Joel was really getting rough with him..I forgot to tell you that Joel has been saying Enoch and doggy!! lol

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP