Tuesday, January 27, 2009

God's plan for me . . .

My internet devotion was right on today!


As I considered this new beginning in my life, I realized that this is all a part of God’s plan for my life.  He knows what happens next even if I don’t.  He’s planned out the days that follow today and tomorrow.



You saw me before I was born.

Everyday of my life was recorded in your book.

Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Psalms 139:16 NLT



These last few days I've been trying to worry one day at a time.  It’s so hard...

finances are tight, waiting is difficult, people disappoint you.  sigh...



Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough troubles of it own.  Matt. 6:34 NIV

2 I love Comments!!:

Anonymous

"I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."
Jeremiah 29:11 The Message

Alexia

Worry one day at a time - I like that LOL That's what I've been working on too. Trusting God to supply my needs on HIS time schedule not mine. It's always harder than it sounds huh.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP