Monday, March 23, 2009

His Flame Her Flame


We had a great time and Mom and Dads this weekend!! The His Flame Her Flame Marriage Conference 
was a success! Mom and Dad did a skit from the Honeymooners. It was so funny! I never knew my 
Dad was an actor! He could win an Emmy!!




This here is the original video. I missed the first part of mom and dads skit. You can catch it here if you like.



Paul and I seen the movie Fireproof for the first time. I thought it was good. I couldn't relate to all the
arguing. Paul and I have never had a fight like that, and I know that it is rare. We have a very bless
relationship. I Thank God for that. I also think that Paul did a great job out his two "talks" but I'm probably 
being partial. The girls had a great time... but not enough time with Granny Grunt and Grandad. And I 
would agree. I wish we had more time. I would of loved to have gone to Lake Michigan.


So all of you that are reading today and have not signed in to follow me over on the right.  
Do it right now. (Rhonda & April) I'm going to stop right there and target the rest of you later:)
You guys are aloud to leave comments too!

1 I love Comments!!:

Anonymous

Ha, Ha, I don't have a blog so I don't have a login, but your right I do follow you. Have a good day!!
April

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP