Monday, March 23, 2009

I Heart Faces - No Flash


NO Flash  Kids



NO Flash Adult


I love out door photos especially the beach.  Outdoor with no flash was much easier than indoor with no flash.  ewww    To see more contest photos you can go to I heart faces.



11 I love Comments!!:

Shae

these are great photos.

britta

Jessica - these are amazing photos! I love them!

Kristen

What awesome photos! I love candid shots like these!

Tasha

great photos

Anonymous

I love your kids picture!

maresi

two great ones!

Alexia

I love that shot of Autumn - the water splashing all around is awesome!

Shannon

Excellent beach shot. You really caught a great shot there. Btw, Enoch is a cutie! Love that face.

Carebear

Wow, great captures both. You are a master of the action shot. Fun entries this week!

Unknown

Both of these are so so fun! I love the action shots - and the motion and joy in both are great!

Drea

HAH!! that pic of u two is great!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP