Monday, March 9, 2009

Memory Lane Mondays

This is the way we wash our clothes, wash our clothes...


Life in the Laundry Mat!!
Fall of 2003

We've spend a many days and a many years here.  Guessing about in 30 different state.  Every Laundry mat is different some better than others!

Some churches had washers and Dryers, and most camps.  

So this is life on the road!!

Paul bought me a set of front loaders one year.   He figured I deserved it after years of the laundry mat.  I must say I LOVE MY FRONT LOADERS!!








4 I love Comments!!:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage

Ya'll make the laundry mat look FUN! I do love the smell of them, but nothing beats the convenience of home :)

cultural architect

love the pictures...

Amy W

Thankfully, the only time I had to use a laundry mat was for the first two years out of college. I was renting a house in a small town without a washer & dryer. Fortunately, I could load up several washers & dryers at a time and get it done quick!

lace

Didn't mind the laundry mat while traveling except the time we left a whole load behind and didn't realize until we were out of that state.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP