Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Worse than a kid!

  Anyone know how to teach a dog to clean up after himself?  

He's worse than the girls.  It's like I have 3 children.

He's just a big 115 pound baby.

I was just practicing with my camera settings.

And a little quick editing...  loving this photography stuff.





3 I love Comments!!:

Melinda

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I take all the pictures you see on there. I'm just starting to get into photography so nice comments just make my day!

Your doggie pics remind me why I'm just not a dog person :-) Have a great day!!

Melinda

Unknown

Getting a dog *IS* like adding another child......which is *exactly* why I'm not quite ready for that yet. I'm still in the process of adding human-babies at this point.

Someday, my kiddos will get their dog....someday....
~Lori

wife.mom.nurse

Classic!

You do take such great pix!!!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP