Monday, May 11, 2009

I Heart Faces - Laughter



This was hard.  I got so many good photos of LAUGHTER.  I choose this one of Lillie in the bath for the KIDS category.


and this one of Paul and Autumn at a petting farm for the ADULT category.  

To see more great photos check out their blog.

11 I love Comments!!:

Kath

Lillie and Autumn's expressions in both photos are the same! Cute pictures. =)

AngelaCate

This bath photo is great! I love the black and white too!!

Unknown

Lovin the B & W... Super shots! : )

Starks Photography

These are awesome - the first one cracks me up! :)

Karli

That is sheer enjoyment!

Carebear

Great laughing photos! The kid entry is so cute - makes me smile. The bathtub is my fave place to take pics of my kids because they're always happy and it's so BRIGHT in there with all those white walls!

Amy

Oh my! These pictures are AWESOME! LOVE those smiles!!! Beautiful girls!!!

Erica

i LOVE your child's photo! bubble bath pictures are just fun anyways, and then to have that adorable laughter is perfect! you have a beautiful family and looks like a wonderful ministry. is your church through a certain denomination or is it non-denominational. i have several friends in michigan (is that where you live?) that i met at a ministry school i went to.

Amy @ Living Locurto

These are so cute!!

Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces

wife.mom.nurse

You've captured the theme beautifully!

Mrs. McFadden

o the bath time photo is hilarious, I'm definitely laughing.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP