Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Time Camp Photo


Autumn is in the left corner sitting down on the ground in a pink and white stripe shirt.
Todays weather is 10 degrees cooler than yesterday!  A high of  86!




This is just a sneak peek of the Pastor Paul's new favorite song.  We think the kids like it too!

5 I love Comments!!:

LLJ

I had fun at camp! Thank you!
Lydia Lue

Jeni

This is Macy's mom, Jeni....Macy had a GREAT time at camp! thank you for all you do! I love your blog too!!!

gail t.

I can't seem to get that song out of my mind, it was a fun song

Drew

How much fun is he? I love that he is as into the song as the kids are.

Hannah D

such a fun song! I went around my house for the next 2 weeks singing that song!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP