Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Crazy Husband!

This here is the Mississippi Church of God Youth Camp.  Paul is escaping from his straight jacket.

You know how when your young and you plan out all your dreams and try to imagine your future.  Who will I marry and what will I do?  Well, mine was not even close to what I thought!  HA!

My Dad always asked me if I'd marry a preacher.  I had no idea,  but that was not in my dreams!  Anyhow, I did marry a preacher, but not your normal preacher.  This I am very grateful for!

I always thought I'd be a special education teacher... but God had other plans for me.  I never dreamed that I'd travel to 34 different states doing children's program at schools, churches and speaking a Youth Camps. It's not what I would have chosen on my own, but God knew what was best for me.

Paul and I have been so blessed to minister to tens of thousands of children during our 12 years of marriage.

2 I love Comments!!:

Amy W

That's funny! But where is the picture of him after he escaped? Or did he escape? Oooh, the suspense!

alrightnow7

You were right about doing things differently. I love it!!!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP