Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you Kimmy



We have been to Mentor Ohio Church of God for several years! We alway stay with the Zinni Family, they treat us like family and we love them dearly! The girls got a special blessing this week with trip to the Disney store! I love it when others love on my girls like they are their own!

2 I love Comments!!:

Melinda

Your girls are precious! Who wouldn't love them??!!

I also wanted to ask for prayers. I'm having complications with the pregnancy and I'm on bedrest for now. I have a post on the blog that explains it all. Its just really scary and we're praying everything will be ok and we'll deliver a healthy, full-term baby girl!

Thanks friend!
Melinda

Amy W

So cute!! It's nice to have friends with big hearts. :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP