Monday, November 16, 2009

Memory Lane Monday ... crazy husband

This is how I first met my dear husband! This photo is from before we started dating.


This straight jacket has been around for nearly 15 years! The first time I saw Paul he was doing this escape at youth program. Paul had heard I was 21 (I was only 18), I was told he was 23 (he was 25). I was there to check him out. He of course thought I was to young and told me to go away.

Anyhow... 13 years later :D


FYI This is the verse he uses for his message with the straight jacket.

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

2 I love Comments!!:

LLJ

this made me SMILE today! :)
Leanne

Amy W

So you're saying he's a tad older than you? :) Congrats on 13 years!!!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP