Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A turkey for $4.26

All this for $18.82, and the included my 14 pound turkey!

I love days like this at the grocery store. This is what you can get this week at Kroger. If you spend $10 you get to get your turkey for .29 a pound. My turkey cost me $4.26.

Free:
Bounty Basic paper towels
I can't believe it's not Butter
Tennessee Pride Gravy
Duracell batteries
2 litter Dr. Pepper
Wheat Thins/Ritz Crackers
Eggo Waffles


Turkey Hill Ice cream .50
Kellogs Cereal .69
Rubber Made reusables .50
Martha White Corn bread .25
New York Croutons .59
Eckrage Sausage 1.27
Arnold's Bread .90
Slow cooker liners .79

Mark Down on Clearance I got some medicine. I got those for only .99 and .69.

3 I love Comments!!:

Melinda

You are amazing!! Seriously, amazing!

Rachael.

So jealous the stores down here don't double and run sales like they do up there!

Unknown

All bad for your health except the paper towels and the batteries. lol!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP