Thursday, November 5, 2009

Southern Fast Food

We're just getting in from Tennessee from doing a family program. We've done programs for this church for 7 years! When I know that we're going south its like I plan out every meal for everyday we are there! It seems like all we do is eat, eat, eat! I just can't help it will all those great restaurants. I wish some would come to Michigan!

First it's my personal favorite... Chick-fl-A
Extra pickles please with a sweet tea or even a fresh lemonade!


Sonic, Oh how I love your Frito burrito and Cherry lime aids!


Five Guys is a great Hamburger and french fry joint! Paul and I managed to eat all our burger and the 1/2 bag of french fries! We were so stuffed! Seriously we ate this before our evening program. Bad idea.


To top all these off we ate at Mayfield Dairy! We eat here every time we are in the area! I'm happy to say that we were passing through before lunch so we had ice cream for brunch!


Then of course you can't go south without eating BBQ!

Also while we were in TN we had the best Mexican Ever!! If only we would have had one more day we would have enjoyed...

Zaxby's

and Bojangles. I love the seasoned fries.

How much food can we eat in 4 days??? WE ate way to much!!

So this weeks top of the list Things To Do is.. WALK, WALK, WALK!











4 I love Comments!!:

Melinda

Chick-Fil-A is my absolute FAVORITE!! I was raised in the South so I've eaten at almost all of these places! You can imagine how excited I was to learn that there are 2 Chick-Fil-A's in Indy, about 45 minutes from where I live! I'm definitely influencing my daughter as well...she loves to eat there too!

Amy W

Well, we must be almost southern because we have the first three in Kansas. My favorite drink is a cherry limeade from Sonic!! I never understood the fascination with Chick-fil-a until I tried their chicken salad sandwich. Mmmmm.

Krista

Lots of Sonics in MI now...probably the closest to you is Flint on Miller Rd. We leave for Tenn. and S. Carolina tomorrow, and I plan on Zaxby's, Chick-fil-A - more than once!

Jess

Oh, I'm so sorry that you don't have these great places! I don't know what I would do without them!!!
You sound like me, planning the trip around WHERE you want to eat!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP