Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A blessed Christmas

Merry Christmas 2009


Christmas Pj's


Something you Need, Something you Want and a Surprise!


So Christmas morning when we got up there was no power!!  It had just went out so the house was not cold yet.  It was still dark and I wanted to hold off and little longer so I would have good photos.  I'm sure you know that their was no way on earth that was going to happen.  So the photos are bright and not the best,  but there are lots of great memories.  No video this year either because it was to dark.  The power came on about 1 1/2 hours later.


Stockings... My favorite!  I loved my stocking as a kid.


We were walking through Gordans Food Store around Thanksgiving time and Autumn fell in love with the sight of this HUGE jar of banana peppers.  She told us that's what she wanted for christmas!



Lillie love chocolate milk so as you can see... she was so excited to get some chocolate.  We had been out for several weeks!  On purpose of course!



Autumns Surprise gift.   A little notebook.






Lillies Surprise gift... a Lee Middleton doll.



Hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright!


2 I love Comments!!:

Jul

No wonder Lillie and Austin get along so well....Chocolate Milk!!!! Austins favorite since he was Lillies age, and he still LOVES it!!

Rachael.

Oh my goodness the peppers are cracking me up!!!
Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP