Monday, December 21, 2009

One of our family traditions





Something you WANT, something you NEED, and a Surprise!


We started this when Lillie was born, these 2 photos were taken in 2006.


This is Chrismas 2007,  the girls also get Pj's the night before and their stock on Christmas morning.


This was Christmas last year, 2008.  The boxes work great for us.  There are times when I put several items in a box.  It just depends on the price of the items and sometimes how we are doing financially.   The girls know what to expect when Christmas comes around.  We have found that this is a great way of giving in our house!

Merry Christmas everyone!  I'll see you after Christmas!

4 I love Comments!!:

LLJ

GREAT! & Those are some kinda stockings! WOW! I bet your girls love them!
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Leanne

Amy W

What a great tradition! Merry Christmas to you & your family!

wife.mom.nurse

What a great idea!

~Merry Christmas~

Anonymous

I see that picture of Lillie sitting in the Bumbo. I just found that this year and love it! I bought one for Maddie and it's working good for her.

Angie

I still don't know how to leave comments on this very well.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP