Monday, January 18, 2010

I heart Faces... We Are Family



This week’s photo challenge theme is: "We Are Family"


i heart faces is looking for photos that show off a cool way to capture a family together...be fun, creative, unique.  Well, this is all I got!  With the Crazy Dietzel family I know that you would expect more from me!  I had a friend take this family photo on Wacky Wednesday at Family Camp in Brown City, Michigan.  It looks to me like we parents are having more fun than the kids!!  


Check out more "We Are Family" photos at  iheartfaces.blogspot.com 

4 I love Comments!!:

Marjorie

I love the crazy hair! I never could get that stuff to wash out unless I shampooed seriously four times.

In Everything

Cute!! I've been trying to think of fun ways to take our family pic for this theme! I think yours is fun:) And shows some of the adventures you get to do with your family:)

Lena

Love it! So fun, and I especially like the look your little one is giving daddy. Hilarious!

LLJ

looks very familiar!
You are right, the parents are seriously having more fun!
Love it!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP