Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank You Lord









This is the song that I'm sing this morning.  It's an old one but a good one.  Today I'm so thankful for being a stay at home mom.  I'm a working mom, but a stay at home one as well.  Most of you know what I mean.  Our life is crazy but we love it!  We are not your typical family.  However yesterday I did have a taste of that life!

Yesterday I experienced the life of a two working parent household!  It was not pretty!   

I went to work with a pastors wife who needed help cleaning 2 houses in Ann Arbor.    Paul is taking a 3 day crash course in Fenton to be certified as a Chaplain.  Thank goodness Lillie had pre-school and than after that she was able to be put in daycare at the center right up stairs. 

I got home just before 5:00 ran in the door and throw dinner in the oven then waited in the car at the end of the driveway to get Autumn off the bus (she never rides the bus home we always pick her up, she hates it...  her bus ride home is 1 hour).  We then headed into town to get Lillie from daycare, which I had to pay $20 bucks for out of my check that I made that day.  By the time we got home Paul had just walked in the door, we had dinner, did homework, took baths and then put the girls to bed.  huh???  There is no way on earth I could do this every day.  It was so stressful. Not to mention we has no time with the girls.   Then after the girls got to bed at 8:00,  I in no way wanted to do dishes, laundry or anything.  I was to pooped!!

I say all this because I just want to say...YOU WORKING PARENTS ARE AMAZING!  I don't know how you do it day in and day out! So my thoughts on today are Thank you Lord for allowing Paul and I to be self employed and be stay at home parents.

2 I love Comments!!:

LLJ

I am so thankful too!!!

Amy W

I completely agree!! Sometimes I feel like a working mom, but at least I get to work from home. :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP