Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stuck in Maryland

This is crazy weather!  Paul and I are in Ocean City Maryland, with 10 of our inflatables games for a youth  youth and kids convention. Typically there is over 3,000 youth but looks like there is less than 2,000.    It looks like we will more than likely be staying an extra night!  Even if we did leave we wouldn't make it through DC or Baltimore.  They got 30 inches of snow!   Lucky for us we have a nice cozy room on the 10th floor over looking the ocean that we can not see!! lol  I forgot my cable for my camera to upload photos while I am away so you'll all have to wait until I get home.  That is if I get home! 

I was able to Skype with the girls and show them the ocean from our hotel room.  They really like that!  And they wish they were here with us!  Next time!

0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP