Friday, February 12, 2010

Will You Be My Valentine?

I found this great idea on a blog!  It was so simple to do! 


First I took a photo of the girls.


Then the Autumn punched holes in the photo and she and Lillie slid in the sucker!


You have to take the image so the arm is reaching out towards the corner of the photo.  Then punch 2 holes, one on top of the hand and the other on the bottem.


 It was a huge hit!  I wish I would have thought of that one myself!

6 I love Comments!!:

Jul

Okay, that is so cool!! Just wish I knew about it about 6 years ago!! :) I wonder if it would be as cute with boys? I guess it is worth a try.

Alexia

That is awesome!

LLJ

yes, way COOL! : )
Leanne

Amy W

I love it!!! Hope I can remember it for next year!!

lace

Those turned out really good. That was such a great find.

Melinda

I'll definitely use that one next year! Thanks for sharing!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP