Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kiss'n a Pig

We put out a challenge a few weeks ago to Faith Family (church plant).  If we had 80 people  I would kiss a pig!

We are averaging around 50-60 people and are tying to get over that hump.  As you know we ran 130 on Easter Sunday. It was a great day and showed our potential.  It's just getting people to be faithful and realize that they need to be in church every week!


So I chap sticked up my lips and wiped the pigs nose, because it was running with some clear slime and gave him a nice big pucker!!


I smelled pig all through service!  I wonder why!!



It was a great Sunday at FAITH FAMILY!

2 I love Comments!!:

Alexia

Yuck!

What song did you end up playing?

LLJ

Now THAT is dedication! lol
I am so happy that your church is growing and doing so well.
: )
Leanne

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP