Thursday, May 20, 2010

Unclaimed Baggage

Ever wonder where your lost luggage goes???  Today we went to Scottsboro, Alabama to visit the Unclaimed Baggage Center.  We've been here probably 4 times during our traveling summers.




The Unclaimed Baggage Center is exactly what it is called!  All the baggage that is lost at the airport comes here for people like us to buy.  You can purchase anything to everything from here.  Lots of stuff is used but lots is also new.  I always find a few good finds.


I took this photo today of the ipods!  It made me laugh out loud!  What a sight.  You can pick up a used Nano any size andy color for about $35. So if your ever in the area I encourage you stop buy and see what you can find.

3 I love Comments!!:

Alexia

Or...we could just give you our orders when you're heading down that way ;)

That place is really cool, someday I want to visit it!

Unknown

How cool is that!! I'd love to visit there sometime!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage

I had no idea a place like that even existed! Sounds fun! :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP