Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Chairs!

I'm speechless, honestly...  God is truly amazing...
It's was so scary when when the Lord said... Plant a church... Plant a church for young families...Plant a church that is different.   O Lord, and that we are!

People though we were crazy, we had so many amazing job offers a large churches, surly we could have done and gone anywhere we wanted and taken any job other than the challenge of a planting a church.  


Him calling us to plant a church, this challenge the Lord has laid on our hearts has been so rewarding.  Today I am boasting!  Because I can... 

 Let him who boast, boast about what the Lord is doing..  I Corinthians 1:31

We need more chairs!! 

1 I love Comments!!:

Melinda

That is awesome!! Amazing things happen when we're in His will!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP