Friday, July 8, 2011

Binder Park Zoo


I have to admit... the Dieztzel's love the zoo.  
Mostly because the head of the house loves the zoo.


The best part of Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek, MI is the Giraffes.

 You can feed them here for a small price... it's worth every penny!



I personally think the giraffe is the coolest animal God made.  It's so graceful when it runs, so long and lean and that tongue is amazing.  Did you know that a Giraffe could clean it's ears with his tongue if he wanted to!



I'm loving the new camera.  I still have yet to watch the DVD's However, without learning the fancy settings it's still a great point and shoot camera.  I don't think anyone could take a bad photo.

I've ordered a cute bag and camera strap of ETSY, I can't wait to show you!

Paul and I are off for 2 weeks in Tampa to speak at a youth camp down there.  I have a feeling I'm gonna lose 10 pounds just from sweating! Autumn is going to church camp in Michigan and then both of the girls are off to Granny Runt and Grandads.  It will be a long two weeks without them but we are only a SKYPE away!

0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP