Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Frozen Pipes

Great!  I guess I'll be doing dishes in the bath tub.  The kitchen sink is frozen.  It was 9 degrees
today,  -30 with the wind chill.  Florida sounds great!  At lease for a vacation.

Paul told me today that our summer schedule is filling up.  Were are now busy every weekend with programs of some sort.  I can't believe we made it through winter.  It's funny,  you would think I would just be used to FROG! (Fully Relying On God)   I know God takes care of us every season, this is our 7th year of full time ministry. Being self employed can be scary.   I guess I understand how the disciples ask Jesus to increase their faith.  I thought they were so stupid because they were there to witness God's miracles everyday. 

0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP