Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This is for you, friends & family!

Ok, so I'm going to try this blog thing.  My friend Lacey came to stay with me and watch my girls while my husband was in the hospital.  Check out her blog at Keeping my fingers crossed.  She helped me set all this up. I'm still trying to figure out uploading pictures.  This is a whole new world, but will be lots of fun. 

So, I've decided to blog for friends and family!  This way you all can keep track of our family and our journeys.  I'll do my best to blog at least once a week.  Here goes nothing!

3 I love Comments!!:

Anonymous

Thank you for steping out of your comfort zone with this Blog Thing! We will learn this new stuff together. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Brother Tom & Kathy.

lace

I'm glad to see you have posted some more. Call if you need anymore help. I'm still learning too.

grams

Hi Jess, I just added your blog to my favorites! I won't have to ask Lacey how you are doing all the time. Great start! Blessings to you. Carol

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP