Friday, May 16, 2008

Pee pee in the potty!


















I've been putting Lillie on the pot for about a month. She would never pee, but did'nt mind sitting on it.  I figured that once she pee's in the potty, she'll know what to do. We'll this is the day.  I was so excited. She just looked at me like I was crazy.  It's funny how we get so excited or the dumbest things.  Anyway, at least she knows now what should happen. She's gone a few times, I'm not pushing it.  

Found this photo of Autumn in the archives. She's about the same age as Lou in his picture. She's turning 8 in a few day.  My how time fly's.  The good new is at least there's only one little butt to wipe!!








1 I love Comments!!:

Anonymous

Jess,
Love the pee pee pics. It is so wonderful when the vision of no diapers is within reach!! We are having fun of our own teaching Stella, our puppy to go potty outside! She is doing well but I'm sure Lillie will probably be totally trained before Stella!
Julie

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP