Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Life of a PK-Preachers Kid!

Do my kids looked board or what.  I think they've BEEN THERE, DID THAT!  DON'T WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!  Poor things have to see our programs over...and over... and over... and over...

Well I guess my kids are not PK's but EK's (Evangelist Kids)  For them it's not every Sunday that they have to hear there Dad speak but every day during the summer... and then some.

We'll I guess this PK (me) turned out just fine... there's hope for my kids!

Still very thankful for our sitter Marsha during the week so the girls get a break.  Next week Autumn will go to Grandad and Granny Grunts house.  This will allow Autumn time away during our first week of camp.  That way when she comes back for her week of camp it will be all surprises!!  We hope.  Lots more to come on Youth Camp.  It's going to be AWESOME!

0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP