Monday, September 22, 2008

Fresh Eggs!

Loving the fresh eggs.  We only have two Buff-Orpington Chickens, but that supplies all the eggs we need for our family.  

 • 1⁄3 less cholesterol
• 1⁄4 less saturated fat
• 2⁄3 more vitamin A
• 2 times more omega-3 fatty acids
• 3 times more vitamin E
• 7 times more beta carotene

Paul picked up this double yoker the other day.  Look at it next to the other fresh eggs!
You Know, I never dreamed that I would have chickens!  Funny!



I signed up Autumn for Jazz and Gymnastics.  She love them both.  Tonight was her second week.  I think she's hooked.  

3 I love Comments!!:

Created For His Glory

Yum! If you want to sell any of them ... let us know :)

lace

I want chickens! We don't get fresh eggs anymore. Her chickens got ate by something. We can't have any in town though.

I bet if I had to take care of them longer than a few days I might not want them anymore.

I bet Autumn is loving it. I always wanted to take dance but was too busy with gymnastics and swimming.

Alexia

Fresh eggs are awesome! I keep telling my momma we need to get us some chickens! (and a cow! LOL)

Oh - I tagged you: http://themommyrambles.blogspot.com/2008/09/six-random-things.html

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP