Monday, October 6, 2008

New Blogger Header

The Dietzels have a new look!  What do you think?  I'd like to know.  


Many many thanks to Fina' Drea who re-designed the Dietzel Blog.  I love it!  I was wanting something more professional and less blogger.  Drea is a sweet, young, little pastors wife, mother of two boys, photographer, designers and the list goes on.  My friend Lacey  turned my on to her blog when I first started blogging!  I fell in love with her the first time I read her blog. Probably because it seems I have so much in common with her.(except she younger! lol!)  Both being married right out of high school at the age of 19, jumping with both feet into ministry!   You'll love her blog and her family, check her out.  If you need a blog face lift, give her a shout.

6 I love Comments!!:

Drea

I love your header! When I get more time I will try and fix the gap.. not sure whats up with that.. but Im a perfectionist... so It will be on my mind til I can get to it. :-)

ur 1 sweet tho. Love blogging!!

Amy McDonnell

i love it........ she is talented.

lace

I'm really liking your new blog. I have to get busy and either figure it out myself or just have someone do it. I'm just not sure what I want though. That's the biggest problem. I'm indecisive.

Simple Living Lady

It's really pretty! I really need a face lift well actually i need a picture of all five of us....hmmm maybe that will happen someday!

Alexia

I love your header!

Jenny

Very cute!!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP