Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last Post until December 29th


What a week and it's not even over!  I've just finished packing and I'm off to bed.  Were on our way up to Tree Tops in the morning.   We've been Blessed!  I'm so thankful for this opportunity. We've been given this Condo of 5 Bedroom for the week!  My mom and dad are coming, along with my brother and his wife and 2 boys.  Were spending Christmas up there and we'll be taking advantage of this crazy snow!  Putting in lots of snow tubing with the kids.  Pray that Grandad and Granny Grunt don't break a leg! LOL!  Not sure if i'll be skiing. . . it's been years! (High School)


All the gifts have been rapped.  Something you need, something you want and a Suprise! (more to come on this!)  All the stockings have been stuffed!  All the clothes have been packed!  Now, if I can just go to sleep!  I'm like a kids at Christmas...  I just can't wait!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

2 I love Comments!!:

SimplyTamiK

Merry Christmas Jessica and family!!!! Have fun. We really like Tree Tops, although it has been years since I've been there.

lace

Have a great trip. Merry Christmas girls.

I've thought it would be fun skiing again but then I think of how long it's been. High school was a long time ago. I loved skiing though.

Last post till January 29? Do you mean December 29?

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP