Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chick-fil-a

My friend Michelle sent me this on FB the other day. I LOVE Chick-fil-a!! We don't have 
these up North were we live. You southerners are so lucky. Whenever we get to go
South I make it a point to stop at all cost! No ifs, ands, or Butts!! And yes on our trip to 
Greenville, SC this past week we did stop and I had the original chicken sandwich with 
waffle fries and a lemonade.  It's a toss up between that or the sweet tea!  
Enjoy this video... it's so true.  

And If your a Northerner and have never eaten at a Chick-fil-a, 
then put it on your list of things to do!!




If you've never read the book "The Generosity Factor" the founder of Chick-fil-a, it's awesome.  
It is a quick read.



6 I love Comments!!:

Alexia

I've only eaten there once, when I was younger, and I can't even remember what it tasted like! But I love their advertisements with the cow - I'd eat there just because of that LOL

gail t.

That was funny. I've been there once with Beth, I think it would be worth it to just take a drive down to have lunch.

Ask Me About My Band, My Lap-Band

Peanut oil.....I wonder if we will ever eat there again.....I hear some kids can eat peanut oil......to young to try right now...

Shoebee

The best thing about Chick-fil-a
Closed on Sunday so the employees can go to church. Not to mention every sandwich on their menu is under 500 cals-only fast food chain out there that can say that.
Also, kids meals have toys that are actually good for the kids (educational, not just junk)

Angela

I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A! Every year when we go to South Carolina I eat it as often as humanly possible. I was laughing out loud during the video.

Congrats on the Shepherds Cup Award. You guys totally deserve it.

wife.mom.nurse

I had the most healthy delicious wrap recently!!!

I want to get that book. Thanks for the tip.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP