Sunday, March 1, 2009

Come out from hiding!!

I know your reading.  My blog counter does not tell lies lol!   This is the week for you to COME OUT AND MAKE YOURSELF KNOW!   Leave me a comment on my blog.  I'd love to know who you are and I'd like to read your blog to if you have one.  


Also if you haven't yet, go over on the right and FOLLOW me!  It's easy and you can do it even if you don't have a blog.

I look forward to meeting you all!

5 I love Comments!!:

Anonymous

Hi Jess, I don't have a blog, but I do follow your blog!!! There I am out of the closet. Ha!Ha!

April (from your moms church)

Anonymous

Hi Jess, I don't have a blog, but I do follow your blog!!! There I am out of the closet. Ha!Ha!

April (from your moms church)

Anonymous

Hi Jessica! I don't have a blog but have been following for some time. I looked up your ministry after church camp last year. I've counseled the 7-9yr old girls for the last two years at the Church of God camp in Fenton.

My daughter will be moving up to the 10-11yr old group and we're looking forward to seeing you and Paul there.

Have a great week!

Lisa Eikenberry

Amy W

I'm so glad it is delurking week. I will have to use this as well. Feedburner says I have 65 subscribers. Where are they? Inquiring minds want to know!! :)

Anonymous

well i don't want a blog but i love to see your coupon bargains...lol and the pics of your family...love you guys!

bobbie

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP