Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...Adobe Lightroom2


Autumn took the photo and I edited with Adobe Lightroom2.

3 I love Comments!!:

Alexia

Great picture of the two of you!

Melinda

Thanks for the lesson on cotton candy :-) It was a big deal for Crista and she loved it! Fun memories!

I only have 2 lenses for my Nikon D60. The kit lens 18-55mm and my 55-200mm. If I remember correctly, I took the palm tree in the eyes photo with my kit lens. I used to only shoot with the big zoom but recently I've been using my kit lens a lot more. Better bokeh!

Let me know if you have any other questions. And by the way...LOVE your photo. Your daughter has talent!!

Blessings,
Melinda

wife.mom.nurse

Great Pix!

You two are a cute couple!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP