Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Heart Faces - Birthday Theme


Happy Birthday Theme

This is my mom and dad at Autumns 5th birthday.  My parents are just a little unusual, hehe!  Gotta love them!




Pet Theme


This is Toaster our dog, he's a Brussels Griffin and is 4 years old.







10 I love Comments!!:

Melinda

That first one cracks me up!! They look like a hoot!

Melinda

Unknown

Your parents look like alot of dun! Great shots! : )

Katt

Too funny! I bet you guys have lots of fun at Family gatherings...what makes it even funnier is it reminds me of something mine would do...lol

Sara

I actually laughed out loud at your birthday entry! Too funny!

Sara Elizabeth

Both of these photos made me laugh. The first one is hilarious! What a hoot. The second one is too cute. Not a single one of our four pet children would ever allow me to dress them up. hehe

Mine is @ http://www.ordinaryandawesome.com/2009/06/i-faces-week-21-pets.html

Alyssa @ CrazyBusy

LOL! I had to do a double take on those teeth! Great photos! :)
Love, Alyssa

wife.mom.nurse

Oh my...just gotta love those teeth! Ha!!!

Dot O

Oh what fun your first photo is!! Your pup is adorable!!!

Great entries for this week's theme!

Julie

Your family obviously has a great sense of humor!!! Both shots got a chuckle. The first- well, it's dang funny and the second is adorable!

Alice

your parents are a hoot! i'm laughing here :O). i love the picture. and your little fairy puppy/easter bunny wannabee is so sweet! great shots :O) both of them.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP