Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Heart Faces... Vacations

No contest this week at iheartfaces,  everyone is sharing a favorite vacation.  Our trip here to Virginia Beach, VA was in July of 2007.   The Dietzel family as you know loves the ocean, however this was not a vacation trip.  We were doing a program in the area in the evenings so we headed to the beach that morning.  Of course this is how we spend our summer vacations traveling from state to state, church to camp doing programs for kids.  Our whole summer is a vacation!!










There is nothing more tiring than a relaxing day at the beach!!  Then when you get home (or for us back to the hotel) to shower and get sand out of every crevice of the body!    



5 I love Comments!!:

Ask Me About My Band, My Lap-Band

I love the pics Jess!! Lilly is too adorable with the paci over your shoulder!

Oh, and I hadn't realized that you could set your posting times :-)

Amy W

We enjoy the beach too, but living in Kansas sort of keeps us from going there very often. LOL!

Emily

These pictures are so very fun. It looks like you all had a great time. And what a wonderful ministry you are involved with. I have never heard of anything like it...with the inflatables. What a great way to share the Lord with others.
BTW, thank you for your comment. To answer your question, I use a Nikon D90 with the the 18-105mm lens. I also have the 50mm lens that I love.

Liese4

Ahh, yes I remember the beach. The sand and surf and grit that was forever in my car!

That vacation does look like fun though, somehow the water and waves make you forget the sand (until you take off your suit!)

Anonymous

That looks like it was a great family va-ca.

B Dad

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP