Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kroger... Oh how I've missed you!

I have not shopped in weeks! When we come home for just a day or less we never have any food, we just eat out. I know that sound soooo bad. But It's soooo much easier. So I've been itch'n to go to Kroger and I'm so glad I finally had a free moment.

Read it and weep ladies and gentleman, only $33.49. I know what you are thinking... what in the world are you going to do with all those hotdogs? Were having another Faith Family Picnic.

(7) Ball Park Hogdogs
(6) Hillshire Farm Hotdogs
(4) Quaker Granola bars
(6) Sarogento cheese
(2) Kraft Cheese
(3) Cheerios snack mix
(2) Chex Mix
(4) Pringles
(2) Kens Dressing
(3) Wish Bone Dressings
(1) Tyson Chicken
(1) Huggies Baby Wipes
(1) Huggies Baby wash
(1) Strawberries

The girls were getting tired so we only made it through half the store, but over all I think it was a great trip.

3 I love Comments!!:

Amy W

You're reminding me that I really need to get into coupon shopping. What a great deal!!

wife.mom.nurse

You are the shopping whiz. I need to learn from you!

:)

Unknown

Ok, next time you have a Kroger plan, share your info!!!

That's amazing~
Lori

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP