Monday, August 31, 2009

Memory Lane Monday ...

I don't think I've posed a Memory Lane Monday all summer long! We'll summer is almost finished and we are finishing up our last Family Crusade for the summer. I thought that this photo would be fitting.

This was our promo photo in 2003. I escaped from this 30 gallon barrow, hand cuffed and put in a bag (no water!) and Paul did a straight jacket escape. He still escapes from the jacket, I no longer escape from the barrow! Good times! That barrow is still in the garage, I should sell it and make some money!

I'm glad summer is almost over. I'm not ready for winter yet. What's up with this weather? Oh ya, it's michigan. Autumn starts school in a week, I can't believe I have a 4th grader! Lillie just wants to go to school like Autumn. Poor child, stuck home with her momma and daddy.

The church plant is coming along and it's getting really close and exciting! More to come on that!

Have a great monday friends! I Don't forget to sign in as a follower if you haven't already.

0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP