Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Can I get for $20 at Kroger this week?

Great deals this week at Kroger. If you buy 10 of the participating items then you get $5.00 off your bill instantly. That means if you have coupons for those participating items than you get a steal of a deal!


Heres what I picked up

3 Jell-0
4 Pringles
4 boxes of Nibisco crakes
By purchasing these Ritz I got free Ritz Crackerfills
2 Cream Cheese (free)
6 Oscar Meyer Hot dogs
2 Bounty Paper towels (free)
1 Sun Chips
2 1/2 gallon milk
2 Kraft slice cheese
2 Hunts Ketchup
1 Lg Maxwell House coffee
2 Kraft shred cheese

I picked up a Magazine call ALL You that my friend Hether recommended. You can pick it up at Walmart. It has lots of coupons and I think it was $2.49. That's were I got my cream cheese coupons, sun chips and Kraft coupons from this week. I defiantly got my money back. I also noticed that you can print coupons from the site online. I haven't done this yet, but it's on my list of things to do!!




0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP