Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Face Soap

So this is what I've been using for the last two weeks. I purchased this in Washington DC at the Farmer Market downtown on the Mall. I was getting ready to purchase homemade soap from my blog friend Amy at Great Cake Soap Works, but ran across this that same week. I bought it for $6 and it seems to be doing a pretty good job.

This is my first experience with a bar soap on my face and I am quite pleased. (Amy, I'd like to know how your compares to this and what else may be in your bar of face soap) My face has not be dry and I have not be putting any lotion on it. I don't k now if this is good or not?

Thank for all your help blogger friends! You all gave great insight. There are a few things i'd like to try as soon as summer comes again and I'm not on such a tight budget.

Update:

*Our church plant is hold its own at a consistent 30-35 people for the last 3 weeks. We see a few new families each week. If we could just get everyone together at the same time that would be great! We still are in need a few items and are praying for a few different options.

*This weekend is my grandpa's 80th birthday party. I'm excited to see lot of family.

* Lillie is still loving school and Autumn's spelling words are soooo hard! Which doesn't say much since I'm such a poor speller! lol

*Bookings are still coming in for the halloween season for inflatables, which is great for the budget. Thank you LORD... Our provider!

I'm so glad to be home and setting into a routine again... Lots to blog about but I'll save that for another day.



2 I love Comments!!:

Amy W

I'd have to say you got your money's worth - looks like a fantastic soap! Mine would be somewhat similar, except I infused some herbs into the olive oil that I use in the soap. I use witch hazel for half of the liquid portion, and I don't have any scrubbies in mine.

gail t.

I would have to agree you got a good bar of soap
all I ever use is homemade soap on my face, it use to be so dry I would have dry spots and no lotion ever helped honestly my soap does come off it's doesn't stick to you lol

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP