Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday at Walmart

This black friday... I went only to help a few friends out.  
It was so much fun to see all these crazy shoppers. I was up at 3:15 am and at Walmart by 4:00 am.  
Surprisingly Walmart was open before 5:00 am and let everyone in to form lines by the items they 
wanted to grab up. And I do mean grab! I hung out by the GPS that were on sale for $59
and $89. I was sucessful for a friend :D There were cops standing around to make
sure everything went over smoothly!  I personally did not come across a rude person.





A few tips... Ditch the cart, be nice and bring your camera!
If you never seen peopleofwalmart.com it is a must! Be prepared to die laughing!  


What are people thinking???

1 I love Comments!!:

Drea

lol that website!! EEEKkkkkk ive seen some of that in our town sadly. so the video u posted was taken by u? :) to funny. i went out but didnt get caught in to much crazyness...

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP